|Win a $100 Gift Card|
Increases to $250 Nov. 27 to Dec. 2
No Purchase Necessary
Click here for today's winners.Bookmark this page and check every day starting at 12:01 am EST.
That's 12 hours and 33 minutes from now.
|How to Enter|
If you have ever placed any order with us, you're already entered.
If you've haven't placed an order, to enter:
Send one email Before Dec. 25, 2020 to
In the email, type (A) your first and last name, and (B) the city where you live.
If you send more than one email, all entries will be disqualified.
How to claim a Gift Card if your name is listed
If your name is listed as a winner, send an email to GiftCardPromotion@NewKadia.com by the deadline listed, and in the subject line type: I'm a Gift Card winner . You must send the email from the email address listed. You will receive your gift card by email within 7 days.
Official Rules for our Contest which starts Jan. 1, 2020 and ends Dec. 31, 2020
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. READ BELOW.
1. NewKadia.com, Inc. will select, at random, 10 entries each day from Jan. 1, 2020 through Dec. 31, 2020. Any person who has placed an order after July 31, 2005 ('the designated time') is automatically entered. NewKadia will display the first name and first initial of the entrant's last name along with the first four characters of each entrant's email address on the www.NewKadia.com website for one 24-hour period, starting at 12:01 am EST and ending at midnight the same day.
2. The names listed each day can win a $100 Gift Card. If your name, address and email appears on our website as one of 'Today's Winners' you will win the Gift Card, but only if you claim it by (A) sending an email (the 'claim email') within 24 hours of the time your name and email first appear on our website to
and (B) the claim email is sent from the same email address as the email address that appeared on our website. Copy and paste the following into the subject line of the email, "I'm a winner of a Gift Card".
3. Anyone who wins a Gift Card will be sent the Gift Card within 7 days of NewKadia receiving a properly completed claim email. Gift Cards will be sent to winners by email and to the same email address as their entry. No substitutions for lost Gift Cards. No prize substitutions. Only one winner per person or address. No purchase necessary.
4. How to Enter If you didn't order at NewKadia within the designated time, you can enter the contest.Send one email before Dec, 25, 2020 to . In the email type (A) your first name and last name, and (B) the city where you live. If you send more than one email, all of your entries will be disqualified.
5. The chance of winning depends on the number of entrants. The number of entrants will be the number of email addresses of people who have placed an order at NewKadia.com during the designated time plus the number of valid entries received from non-customers. Unclaimed Gift Cards will not be awarded. Void where prohibited by law.
6. Any gift card must be used at NewKadia.com through Dec. 31, 2020. If you do not use it by that date, you forfeit it. You may not substitute cash or products for a Gift Card.
7. Winners are responsible for taxes, if any, on the value of the Gift Card.
8. By claiming a Gift Card, you agree to permit NewKadia to use your first name, first initial of your last name, your city of residence and first 4 characters of your email address for promotional and advertising purposes on a list or lists of winners publicly displayed.
9. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By participating in this Contest, you agree to release and hold harmless NewKadia.com, Inc., its officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the 'Released Parties') from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Drawings; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers or telephone or network lines; (c) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (d) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from your participation in the Contest or receipt of any prize. You also agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys' fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved under the laws of Pennylvania, without respect to any conflict of law issues, and entrant agrees that such shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the U.S. Federal and State Courts of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
10. If for any reason your entry is erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, your sole remedy is another entry in the Contest. We reserves the right in our sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in a disruptive manner. Our failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules is not a waiver of that provision.